Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Breath Away

You are just a breath away
odorless and common,
but something about it
makes me stir a bit,
could be your fiendish laughter
or maybe your thoughtless ability
to make grand of unanimated subjects,
I just could not catch the drift
but it is definitely void of substance.

There is a certain stench
though unpleasant and repulsive,
I find it sweetly bitter
not because I am used to,
but because I am finally free
to smell the difference
to feel what is lacking
to taste the avoidable
and to see beyond the blinds.

I am happy
now that I am a breath away from you,
I have not the allusion
that the way we were
can ever be
the way we will be,
and I find it really ludicrous
that you are just a breath away
yet I am here now a thousand miles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment