Friday, August 27, 2010

Trust

After pouring my heart out to someone about something and someone else,
and finding out a friendly tolerance between them,
I am brought back again to a certain point in my life very recently,
when I fell victim of my own naive trust-giving self.

I still carry that torch,
and yes, I have an issue with trust.

For someone who has been bruised and betrayed,
trust is something of utmost importance,
as if her dear life is dependent on it.

My heart breaks easily,
when without a shadow of a doubt
trust is given and is broken so easily.

I could not quite grasp it,
which part of the "healing process" I earnestly confessed
was not understood?

From someone more experienced,
who has been in the pit as I am,
whom I have known because of trust itself,
have me feeling this empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment