Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blinded

To dare is to bare it all.
An old familiar sting nipped me inside
Slowly tearing what’s left of the bruise
Three hundred sixty five days and over
Frittered away and I am back
Ending it from the beginning
I try to fall asleep
In the hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this seems to drift away
They disappear as reality come crashing to the floor
I am blind and I couldn’t make you see it
That I loved you more than you’ll ever know
Chanced upon the rapids and dared to toss the pride
Like the sand upon the shores
I remain still
After all this years
I never thought we’d be here
Right where it all started
And yet again the old familiar twinge beckons
Like an old familiar friend
(April 3rd 2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment